This has been reported several times over the years but this is new evidence. It's true and is part of the reason why USA/NATO will directly attack Assad. He is evil to the core.
Not a Single White House Reporter Is a Republican
Don't Nibble From the Trap
Reminder From May 16, 2015
Mice and other animals can be pretty smart. Take for the example the mouse who can and will nibble on the food in the mouse trap. He knows that if he nibbles at it carefully, he can get some food without getting killed, but if he goes too far, it's bad news! Sometimes he can take away the entire bate without getting killed. Sometimes repeatedly, But sooner or later, if he keeps it up, he WILL get killed.
People are doing the exact same thing with these hoaxes, conspiracy theories, ministers of Babylon and bad websites like Steve Quayle, Nathan Leal, End Time Headlines, Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyers, John Hagee, Jonathan Cahn, Steve Fletcher, etc.
People try to nibble on parts of the website , thinking that they won't get caught in the trap. But they keep coming back to the trap over and over. Eating more and more of the poison until finally, SNAP! The trap has done its job by the enemy who set it there! Whether all at once or by the slow poison, sooner or later, if we keep feeding on the trap, it WILL kill us.
The Body of Christ and those who claim to be HIS need to mature, develop wisdom and use discernment. We need to be extremely careful about what we are feeding on, and who we are feeding from.
It is very heavy on the heart of GOD and on my heart today about how so many are carelessly falling for all the traps and poisons that have been set out there by the enemy. Jade Helm, the Walmart closings, the September 2015 internet prophecies, so on, so on, the list is endless. GOD is grieved that HIS People are so gullible and so easily ensnared. The enemy is having a field day with the People of GOD. Christians are becoming a laughing stock, due to our own foolishness and lack of discernment and lack of wisdom and maturity.
Now if this offends you, take it up with GOD. HE and I are in full agreement on this. I am just a messenger and I feel HIS agony on this issue. My purpose is not to condemn, but my purpose is to raise awareness that we must do better! We are the People of GOD! We are not the world. We are not fools. We are not foolish. We are not careless. We are not without wisdom and discernment. We are not without a perfect Shepherd. But are we looking to HIM? Are we exercising the gifts that HE gave us? Common sense, logic, though processes, discernment, Holy Spirit?
Are we taking things to HIM in Prayer? In Fasting? In Scripture?
OR are we just following the world and jumping immediately on the band wagon with everything that we read on the internet?
The demoncrats are LOVING this paranoid hysterical that is occurring over Jade Helm and the Walmart closings. LOVING IT! LAUGHING AT THE FAMILY OF GOD! And we are bringing it upon ourselves and upon our family. We are bringing Shame upon the Church. Upon Christ. Upon everything Christian. We can't really blame the enemy. He is not forcing us to eat the poison or to feed from the trap. We are voluntarily coming to the trap, repeatedly, seeing how much more we can get without it killing us. Well, it's my job to say, "hey look, it's a trap. Watch out. Stop"!
And the same thing goes concerning feeding from the ministers of Babylon. It's poison. They mix some delicious truth in there to attract us. But it's mixed with poison and it is a trap. Time is short. We have got to stop compromising. A little leaven leavens the whole lump .
(1) Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
(2) Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
(3) If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
(4) Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
(5) He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
(6) But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
(7) So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
Partial List of the most dangerous wolves that claim to be of God
Exhortations about discernment and hoaxes, conspiracy theories, etc.